NOT MINE 72 Polara Custom 2 dr $12k

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Not mine

Screenshot_20240114-222556.png

Another example of bad work being done that the seller wants the buyer to pay for.

Repeat. Wasn't this half the price last time around? Not your typical flipper fodder.

In a weird, rednecky/Mad Max way, I actually like it...sorta. Two grand might be the high limit on this gem, though. It's guaranteed that people will move out of your way in this, just so they don't contract something.

Looks like it's been prepped for the demo derby as is.... just needs some "Xs" over the wheels and tires.

I think it's the example of a guy that has the wife screaming "get rid of that POS NOW, or you're never getting any from me again!", so he sticks the insane $30K tag on it, knowing he won't even get a sniff at that money.

Or, the seller could be genuine batshit crazy after watching a weekend of B-J/Mecum auctions and figuring "I gots me a gold mine out there!"

My God , the front interior HAS TO come out and be replaced with something close to original.
The wheels must be changed to something , anything else. Squares would be an improvement.
The engine must come out, be unchromed and the firewall be painted body color but first, what color should the body be?

Then I gotta rechrome the bumpers and locate all the correct trim.

I'm 20 into it. Crazy how the masses customize and personalize then change their mind and unload.

I just can't understand how a guy can spend any time and money on a car when the seat he sits in looks like that. There's an engine picture this time, looks like someone dropped a 350 in there. The car does look solid but as mentioned requires alot of undoing. I hope someone steps up, these are kind of rare.
Screenshot_20240115-173621~2.png

My God , the front interior HAS TO come out and be replaced with something close to original.
The wheels must be changed to something , anything else. Squares would be an improvement.
The engine must come out, be unchromed and the firewall be painted body color but first, what color should the body be?

Then I gotta rechrome the bumpers and locate all the correct trim.

I'm 20 into it. Crazy how the masses customize and personalize then change their mind and unload.

The particle board / indoor-outdoor carpet covered "console" really ties the interior together does it not....

Seats into the garbage. Console into the garbage. Engine into the garbage. Wheels sold on FB.

Find some shiny original bumpers from a donor.
Kirkey Racing seats.
Build a badass 440 that you can force some air into. Cut the hole in the hood so it'll have a hood
Slots or Torque thrusts.
4:56 with a spool.

Burnout monster for Cleetus and cars events at Bradenton/Freedom Factory.

Seats into the garbage. Console into the garbage. Engine into the garbage. Wheels sold on FB.

Find some shiny original bumpers from a donor.
Kirkey Racing seats.
Build a badass 440 that you can force some air into. Cut the hole in the hood so it'll have a hood
Slots or Torque thrusts.
4:56 with a spool.

Burnout monster for Cleetus and cars events at Bradenton/Freedom Factory.

I already see that mess that you described.

Back