73 Imp Coupe w/monroof - reasonable asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Imp. Must of came from somewhere else. That car couldn't of possibly survived Wisconsin winters in that condition. Ah sh*t, another one going over overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah sh*t, another one going over overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!
In no small part due to the fact it's 6" longer than my garage...

I've often wondered about this. Containers are either 20' or 40'.
Can this Imp fit INSIDE a 20 footer and still close the doors of the container.
If not, it's going to be rattling around in a 40 footer with every one else's crap bouncing around all over the place.

images

images

images

images

OH LOOK!! Here's one coming from China directly to Walmart:

images

Last edited:
Over on Moparts a guy said the seller is a long time Mopar collector. The odds are good it will be worth the asking price.

I'm going to talk to him this evening.
Let me know if you're serious so we don't bid against each other.

That thing is really too nice to do a resto-mod to but it would still be WAY cheaper for me to start with that car. Hmm...... I'm torn.

Let me know if you're serious so we don't bid against each other.

That thing is really too nice to do a resto-mod to but it would still be WAY cheaper for me to start with that car. Hmm...... I'm torn.

I'll let you know. I agree we don't need to bid against each other. The car is 75 miles NorthWest of Milwaukee.

That's only 8 hours for me & I'm self employed so I can just pick up & go...

I can fly to Milwaukee in 2 hours, have my brother drive me to Beaver Dam and drive back. It close to 1000 miles home. Nice road trip!

I gotta let my dad know of this car. He is known around these parts as "sunroof"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back