73 Imp Coupe w/monroof - reasonable asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ruin that car I am gonna hunt you down :elmer:. That car better be in the same shape as when you bought her twenty five years from now..........:boxers:

HAHAHA, if the A/C worked I'd keep it all original but since it doesn't I guess I'll just drop a 6.1 in it. Or there's always bluesmoderby.

I asked about the rear end and the seller said he's not mechanically inclined. He didn't know what axle ratio it has. No biggie. I guess the brakes are ok, he said he has driven it 80 miles this summer. He was telling me about some of other things that doesn't work. He said the twilight dimmer doesn't work.

sounds to me like more and more "little things that don't work" are coming to light with this car.

HAHAHA, if the A/C worked I'd keep it all original but since it doesn't I guess I'll just drop a 6.1 in it. Or there's always bluesmoderby.

A/C is easy to fix. It probably just a leak originally. Replace O-rings and receiver drier. Vac it down for 30 minutes. Probably will be ok. Charge her up.

Last edited:
A/C is easy to fix. It probably just a leak originally. Replace O-rings and receiver drier. Vac it down for 30 minutes. Probably will be ok. Charge her up.
I know, I'm just messing with Polara71 cuz it's so easy. ;)

Guess we'll see. I do still think its worth going after............and I'd still like to see it stay intact and as is for the most part..car like that deserves it.

figures......someone else finding what they want w/o even looking.

I need to grab a few out of the fridge

Crying the blues Mark ........you picked the rarest of the rare to put at the top of your wish list. You had your choice of what? A dozen cars, you bought two, sold them and now are feeling the pain. Your killing me.

If he destroys another white interior I'll fly out there to join your posse. :mob:
AHAHA, you mean like the full of critters, wet, **** smelling one that I just pulled out of my Imperial. You mean, another one besides that? ;)

Mark, why aren't you going after this Imp? It has everything except a rag top.

Mark, why aren't you going after this Imp? It has everything except a rag top.

First of all that wouldn't fit in Marks garage sideways. Second, he HAS to have a ragtop. Third, I have too much invested into his search to let him settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back