73 Imperial "LEE" to join the Minnesota stable.

Another very nice Imperial added to your growing collection. Kudos to @LeBaron1973 for making it happen.
I think you should let your wife in on your secret, if you haven't already done so, and let her have the experience of driving one of them.
It would be nice to see two of your Imperials pull up on the field at Volo this summer.
BTW, when are you going to start looking for #7? :poke:

Another very nice Imperial added to your growing collection. Kudos to @LeBaron1973 for making it happen.
I think you should let your wife in on your secret, if you haven't already done so, and let her have the experience of driving one of them.
It would be nice to see two of your Imperials pull up on the field at Volo this summer.
BTW, when are you going to start looking for #7? :poke:
Thanks. It would be fun to make it down there for the show some year. I have enough on my plate before #7...But, I'm always looking...or window shopping.:lol:

I'd drive out to MN to the Mopars in the Park show this year in my Imperial, but its the same weekend my better half and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary.
2020 though, I plan on going, and depending on how busy business is, I will try to do Carlisle in the New Yorker. We'll see.

I'd drive out to MN to the Mopars in the Park show this year in my Imperial, but its the same weekend my better half and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary.
2020 though, I plan on going, and depending on how busy business is, I will try to do Carlisle in the New Yorker. We'll see.

No matter what´s the meeting you attend, but post pics of the 72 Imperial. It´s simply beautiful!

Here's a couple @ImpJay , maybe been posted here before.
Last year, breaking in the new cam, and one from Veterans Park car show.
....now, back to Doc's Lee
Brake in_Imp.jpeg
CMC1.jpg

never seen power vent windows in action, thx for the video, what a georgous car.
absolutely love the blue cloth interior :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm sure we're all agreed that it's a beauty, must have been a good combination for Alice Texas where it was sold, seems to me a likely reason it has dual air conditioning. Doc may find the build sheet somewhere.

Whether it was specially ordered by the first owner or dealer or just sent there by Chrysler will probably remain unknown, but we can be grateful that it survived and Perry saw it listed for sale in Salt Lake city.

She'll soon be cruising Minnesota highways which is wonderful.

I'm sure we're all agreed that it's a beauty, must have been a good combination for Alice Texas where it was sold, seems to me a likely reason it has dual air conditioning. Doc may find the build sheet somewhere.

Whether it was specially ordered by the first owner or dealer or just sent there by Chrysler will probably remain unknown, but we can be grateful that it survived and Perry saw it listed for sale in Salt Lake city.

John,
Just got a text from Perry...due to the bad snow in both states we postponed bringing Lee to Minnesota today as you may know. Can't wait to get her...But, want that beauty to get here safe and Perry to take no risks to himself and family. Pretty slippery driving even in the Big Rig today.

Probably what I needed for the herd.:lol:seen parked at my grocery store this morning where I normally park the Imperials on the outer fringe while shopping.
20190302_090545.jpg

Umm I think you are a little light on how many you have to transport Doc....:poke:

This would work better..

soft-side-carrier-executive-auto-shippers.jpg

What a beauty, white/blue is a really nice colour combination.

Definitely a beautiful car in excellent condition it appears as well. I believe white as a color comes off best on luxury cars with excellent chrome - it just makes them even more classy.

Just curious, as I have never seen a 73 Imperial with dual air conditioning. Is it really dual a/c or is that a rear defogger option? If it is dual a/c, there should be a large evaporator assembly in the trunk kick up area, I believe, but not sure either. Thanks for clarifying.

It looks like a number of other luxury models in the garage as well. How do they compare to the Imperial in your opinion?

Definitely a beautiful car in excellent condition it appears as well. I believe white as a color comes off best on luxury cars with excellent chrome - it just makes them even more classy.

Just curious, as I have never seen a 73 Imperial with dual air conditioning. Is it really dual a/c or is that a rear defogger option? If it is dual a/c, there should be a large evaporator assembly in the trunk kick up area, I believe, but not sure either. Thanks for clarifying.

It looks like a number of other luxury models in the garage as well. How do they compare to the Imperial in your opinion?

It is really a dual A/C and the rear unit is installed to the underside of the package tray. The rear seat heater/defroster and defogger were options of their own.

Back