73 Imperial "LEE" to join the Minnesota stable.

Yes, it's good, only failure was the rim-blow horn, but another arrangement was installed so a horn was possible.

The horn works on mine, but the rim has one crack. No need to guess, if I´ll repair it some winter because it takes just a bit of some filler and paint.

I have a Perry YouTube video where he operates the horn. Sounds nice. I can post it later or pretty easy to find it.

Load all stuff here, please.
Will do...probably by tomorrow. I'm headed to shop this afternoon to test drive Tina Patina and shoot new video, pics, etc...2 strikes with the bad weather last month...we supposedly having 12-15 inches of new snow coming this weekend. :BangHead:

Will do...probably by tomorrow. I'm headed to shop this afternoon to test drive Tina Patina and shoot new video, pics, etc...2 strikes with the bad weather last month...we supposedly having 12-15 inches of new snow coming this weekend. :BangHead:
:popcorn: Not waiting for snow, though.

Hahaha, we might get some snow, but not like you're gonna get!

Have fun at the shop and playing photographer, though. Stop by that old dealership in Le Seuer and check it out, just off 169, you probably know what I'm talking about.

What´s delaying the arrival of Lee? I remember that you were supposed to get him last Friday or Saturday.
bad weather...we're suppose to get 10-15 inches of snow this weekend. And what we get hits Wisconsin right after so bad combo. Lee is stored in neighboring state.

Perry left Appleton, Wisconsin early this morning with Lee...sounds like they entered Minnesota around 11am on way to Mankato shop to join up with Tina Patina.
Resized_20190316_080759_2832001 (1).jpg

Back