73 Imperial "LEE" to join the Minnesota stable.

Pretty simple...I receive funds to fix teeth...in return I pay funds to acquire and fix Imperials.
No kids...no travel...no problem.

Pretty simple...I receive funds to fix teeth...in return I pay funds to acquire and fix Imperials.
No kids...no travel...no problem.
And we are all grateful for your commitment to repairing, maintaining and keeping these beautiful Imperial automobiles on the road. Good on you Doc.

That's because she hasn't seen the rest!:poke:

Toss her in the back seat of Old Red and shall be singing a different song!:rofl:
I don't even want to know...

alec-baldwin-shuts-down-daughter-after-her-racy-instagram-picture-5-photos-6.gif

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

View attachment 293443

View attachment 293444

View attachment 293445

Got caught in the rain yesterday while driving her...I try to avoid inclement weather vs. getting daily exercise with risks. Wipers and headlights working great. Also, telescoping antenna and radio fun to have working. I never thought how much I love window vents.
IMG_20190615_105411_658.jpg

Love you new avatar .. On first sight I thought I wrote all those comments :rofl:

It was sad to see the '73 go though. Chestnut brown, Gold vinyl roof and Gold brocade interior. (...) It's in good hands and I know he loves it as much as I did.

Do you (or the current owner) happen to have good pictures of the vinyl roof and the gold brocade interior that you could post? Thanks a lot in advance!

Back