73 Imperial "McGoldy" to join the Minnesota herd.

You need that truck as well as a driver to send them to any place where Imperials are for sale.

Couple more pics on the journey...Fargo, ND.
IMG951758.jpg
IMG951757.jpg
IMG951756.jpg

Really like the color combi on this car. Great transport pics as well. Keep them coming.

Wish I was doing the transporting...it would be a nice adventure...cool landscape and back country I bet through Montana.

Wish I was doing the transporting...it would be a nice adventure...cool landscape and back country I bet through Montana.
Until it snows west of Missoula, been there, done that! Or stuck 3 days during a blizzard in Hardin, MT. Also been there, done that! :drama:

Until it snows west of Missoula, been there, done that! Or stuck 3 days during a blizzard in Hardin, MT. Also been there, done that! :drama:
Aren't you coming back soon to the Midwest pulling something pretty on a trailer?:poke:

That’s it! I’m going to Minnesota!

I’ve got to meet this deranged dental devil in person !

So, how many mechanics are you employing in 'your' shop? It looks pretty full of Imperials.......... :p:D

So, how many mechanics are you employing in 'your' shop? It looks pretty full of Imperials.......... :p:D
3 Imperials in Mankato shop. Lots of down time waiting for parts to be rebuilt. So they get driven or pushed in and out of storage from next door.

And I bypassed Mankato this Morning. I stayed in New Ulm last night. I should have drove through snooping for Imperials.

Back