73 Imperial "McGoldy" to join the Minnesota herd.

I always keep one close by in the winter...This is Big Red. Old Red gets her turn this winter in third stall so I can sit in her throughout the year.
BigRedfrontmore.JPG

But, we'll catch a Vikings game on radio in the Summer heat in the same space that will be under 3 feet of snow in a handful of months.
20180916_124313.jpg

I had not seen this post previously, but I too have used Dave for about 5 transports myself. Very intense and motivated and actually vets his transporters. Never an issue.
Love using Dave's transport co. I will use him again I'm sure...he knows Tobias, too.

Won't be long and this is where I'll be hanging with the pups.
View attachment 213737

Ahh, I can see it now, stretched out in the lawn chair in nothing but a pair of shorts, dogs at the feet, enjoying the warmth of the sun . . .

What??? That's what we'd be doing here! I guess there are some advantages to living where I am. :lol:

But I still miss the snow.

That was what was so great about snow/winter in Wyoming. Being 'out west' humidity was low year round. Things were so dry, in fact, that the snow was a true 'powder', if you wanted to make a snowball/snowman/etc, you literally had to add water! And chains were unnecessary, just get some [studded] snow tires.

May we see more pictures of McGoldy?
Pretty soon...I have the 72 coupe just about done mechanically. Shop has new carb and rebuilt PS pump to place this week or next. Then they will road test her pretty good before sending her my way. I want to get her home for some driving before winter. McGoldy is gonna leap frog over Tina Patina in queue at shop...they found some small stuff: exhaust, carb, idler arm and blower motor to replace/rebuild/repair. I'll try to get some more shop photos soon. If I get Little Red home timely I can update photos and shoot some video...:rofl:

Yesterday...an hour and 15 minutes to transfer a California title to MN…:wtf: Oh well, I'll do whatever it takes to get her legit...
3715607c.jpg

Registering a just imported car in Finland is slow, too. Changing of the owner is a quick task here.

Back