For Sale '74 New Yorker triple white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubatoguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
1974 Chrysler New Yorker, Brougham

new yorker.jpg

That is a beautiful car. My only sadness comes in thinking there is an 1/8" hold drilled through the body panels; every 5-6 inches. :(

Should have been in thread for craigslist morons because someone can't take a picture. $2000 because its a non waterfall grill car

When I had my nyb painted, it had after market mouldings on it, the body shop filled in all the holes and went on from there. But that was a California New Yorker. They then replaced it with the stick on side moulding which look great.

Too bad if that's the case. The molding I used in the 70's was a self adhesive. Peel and Stick.

When you see those little chrome beveled edges at the end of each panel = rivet-on style. The factory used little tabs and one hole at the end of each panel... manageable to remove if you wanted. The rivet-on stuff is just a moisture trap with a bare steel edge. I'm amazed this car doesn't show any rust stains, but I guess California livin'.

It looks like the only options this one is missing are the OrgasmoTron and the Accu-Jack! Anyone who is a movie nut will get the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back