For Sale 76 New Yorker St Regis. 440 Hurst 4 speed. Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.
stancreampuff.jpg

Is this the same seller who was trying to off it at that auction the same weekend as the mopar show? Or did somebody else grab it, and is trying to flip it?

:thankyou: was staining my brain to remember the nic for this car from the last CL post.
(or did my mind go into mental auto block?)
White Lightning was a sibling who got lost at the factory, up here in Minnesota. Stan's car was in the state for some time, so we had both for a period of time. White lightning is more cosmetic, hood scoops, and, vents I believe on the hood. No manual transmission.

Last edited:
Tremendous vehicle. Definitely doesn’t need those hood scoops. As we all know.

Hey Hey! Enough of the scoop bashing!

I did this to my PK21 way back in 1972, fully functional setup off a SuperBee, took a lot of stick for it from the 'maro crowd... just did it to keep the moisture off the even then hard to get & expensive filter. Friend of mine swore he could feel the difference when I pulled the cable, I cud'int. (same friend that sed "Tach? I'm look'in at the gas gauge, you've used a 1/4 of a tank of gas! when I asked him if I was pulling max rev's on a flat out run as things were approaching very very very quickly).

1968 Plymouth Sport Fury w-440 and a Factory 4 sd.Scoops.001.jpg

An in this new century I see that I'm a 'Trend Setter'!!! :lol:

1968.Plymouth.Fury.2dr.Hardtop.PIMPED.wHoodScoops.00-1-4-1.jpg

1969.Plymouth.Fury.2dr.Hardtop.w.2.HoodScoops.jpg

1975.Fury.2x.Hood.Scoops.jpg

Hey Hey! Enough of the scoop bashing!

I did this to my PK21 way back in 1972, fully functional setup off a SuperBee, took a lot of stick for it from the 'maro crowd... just did it to keep the moisture off the even then hard to get & expensive filter. Friend of mine swore he could feel the difference when I pulled the cable, I cud'int. (same friend that sed "Tach? I'm look'in at the gas gauge, you've used a 1/4 of a tank of gas! when I asked him if I was pulling max rev's on a flat out run as things were approaching very very very quickly).

View attachment 155227

An in this new century I see that I'm a 'Trend Setter'!!! :lol:

View attachment 155228

View attachment 155229

View attachment 155230
75 Road Runner's!

O-Tay mab'be u'd prefer this... 1976 Plymouth Volare Road Runner engine KRM

1976PlymouthVolareRoadRunnerengineKRM.jpg

Or this....

1978 Plymouth Volare Roadrunner.003.jpg

I know this is the wrong forum, but is this stuff anyway Factory Real?

383 shaker may be a Canadian car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back