For Sale 76 New Yorker St Regis. 440 Hurst 4 speed. Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.
O-Tay mab'be u'd prefer this... 1976 Plymouth Volare Road Runner engine KRM

View attachment 155235

Or this....

View attachment 155236

I know this is the wrong forum, but is this stuff anyway Factory Real?

383 shaker may be a Canadian car.
This I like... should function well and no visible cues...

Most of the others don't look right and likely wouldn't do as much for the engine.
1978-plymouth-volare-roadrunner-003-jpg.jpg

About the way as Olds did it. Loved their ads.
1a8db1ec8945d915f2acac4eca3cd196.jpg

Unbenannt.png

Looks like the hoses go into the fender well area, only benefit i can see is cooler than engine bay air into engine. Looks like a well done setup, like to get eyes on it.

Volares had ram air?
Nah... but colder... see the above 2 posts.

edit: I was thinking in terms of what I would recommend to save another hood from tragedy...

Last edited:
Call it a Pro Street car and get it to Mecum this weekend.....might find a believer in the Hurst equipped factory option dream!

Like an old hooker, this car's been peddled on the streets for too Long now.

One of these owners will eventually drag it to Carlisle so we can see it.....soon I hope. LOL

Ok, C-bodie Dudes.......Time to dust off your Cobb webs ! I have a fellow Torino Friend going to look at Stan's old 4 speeder (Monday 1/15)...I guess you could say I'm a gluten for pain...A friend of mine sent me a utube link & also finding it back down in your neck of the woods....I'm really liking this car so I did some digging.....Spoke to the SCHMUCK who owns it now...In my opinion he's a piece of **** !!!!!! Sorry ! With that call I just hung up you don't get anywhere with a guy like him.....Did some research. Found out it's not "A HURST BUILT CAR"...Gee... go figure a flipper being dishonest....Who would have ever thunk it!!!! I called the schmuck back (knowing he's had the car for two months) & asked him straight out with a tone ARE YOU TIERD OF LOOKING AT THIS CAR !!!! He said (with conviction) YES ! I offered him 8500. He played his game & I said 8,500 ! Ok bring down your 8,500, Cool! Did some more research..I found you guys but before that I tracked down the owner before el'schmucko.. The story goes like this..Yes it was driven hard & put away wet ...Damn it !! Walter is his name & he bought it from a used car dealer (the flags keep popping up.. please stop me before it's too late). Someone had put nitrous on it. DUMB ASSES !!! Walter paid 6,500 for the car. He kept it for appox 6 months. He corrected the starting problem. Replaced the starter, alternator, battery, & the cables...He told me he got real nervous with the wiring behind the dash (someone got in there & maid a birds nest). Plus he couldn't keep gas in it..So he took it to Webster & sold it to the JAGOFF for 6,200. After I talked with Walter I found Joe up in cheesehead land & got the scivy ...Both Joe & Walter have said it's still a good car for the right money....Walter told me it still drives very nicely....We'll see what happens tomorrow...I'll keep youz posted....Yes I'm from Jersey...Got a problem with that....He He.....Deejay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back