76 ROYAL MONACO BROUGHAM IN KB8 ...NOT MINE...YET

The 76 RMB is getting picked up on the 15th and delivered to my Dealership for inspection and recon
Translation: I'll stick it in the back row at the dealership, till I can explain it to my wife...:poke:

Just busting your balls Graham. Nice score! Congrats!

Translation: I'll stick it in the back row at the dealership, till I can explain it to my wife...:poke:

Back row?

I would park it in the showroom right next to the Redeye Challenger!

You sir are correct sir..:)
Nice buy! Congratulations.

I was successful in hiding my latest for 7 months. Good luck with that!!
I'm so proud of you Graham, begging for forgiveness rather than permission... of course now when I leave the house, I have to promise not to bring any more cars home.

Well typical transporter must be the cousin to @75LandYacht ’s guy. Got delayed so being picked up today. Hoping to see it Friday when we are expecting a blizzard of course!

I'm looking forward to seeing a gazillion pictures of her. I don't think a member here has had one.

I hate transport companies!!!

I couldn’t be there today to monitor it’s arrival. One of the techs was at the store working on his Jeep and took these for me. The pineapple driver flooded her and couldn’t get her started
:mad::mob: :BangHead:

67AD037E-9AED-4E3A-8868-3B60CA8BBF9B.jpeg
394016D5-F537-47AA-9A25-D9CA864A45AB.jpeg
2657710B-8FF5-40CD-905A-72D413D98B1C.jpeg
DD64E6B8-3F21-48FC-B455-36E143F8F7DC.jpeg
26E1C507-CD93-4C86-A124-679D4C1D925F.jpeg
C0F1AC8E-1BFF-4C64-B942-D5761CF616EC.jpeg

Thanks! I’ll get her cleaned up from the crap it was driven through and do the usual maintenance stuff then see where we are at.

Gee, I may be missing something but l thought you just kept your foot flat on the floor and cranked until it started???

Regardless, she looks to be ok, hopefully no unpleasant surprises once you get into her. Are you going to teach your technician about carbies?

Back