Not open for further replies.

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Dodge van, NO Rust - $3900 (Wind Lake)<>
00a0a_fyAnNDbhURz_600x450.jpg

1977 Dodge B200 window van
360 V-8 with automatic trans. 70k miles
Rust free from New Mexico. Look at the pics of the underneath.
Original paint not perfect, but looks nice. Interior is original and in very good condition. 2 bench seats in back.
It has a scrape on the passenger side, with trim missing. Driver's seat is ripped.
$3900, cash only
Clear Wisconsin title in my name

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/5245209966.html

Too bad only so many will fit in the garage

Nine is too many for me....I must stay focused on a storage building or land if the right deal comes around. If I build I would prefer a 40 X 60 and with a 10' overhang in the front to look like a service station of the 30's-40's. That is my dream for now.

That is a nice dream . I have three and thats enough to keep me occupied. I want them all but whats the point.. NIce, nice van.

When I did my garage I was going 24 x32. Everyone said go as big as you can , so I went 28 x 36...Its not big enough. 40 x 60 sounds like a good starting point

Very nice van!

I got a lot of parts from a 78 NYB in New Mexico about 5 years ago. All of the parts were almost NOS quality parts.

price drop alert....

1977 Dodge van, NO Rust - $3500 (Wind Lake)<>
00a0a_fyAnNDbhURz_600x450.jpg

1977 Dodge B200 window van
360 V-8 with automatic trans. 70k miles
Rust free from New Mexico. Look at the pics of the underneath.
Original paint not perfect, but looks nice. Interior is original and in very good condition. 2 bench seats in back.
It has a scrape on the passenger side, with trim missing. Driver's seat is ripped. Needs a tune-up. Gas gauge just stopped working.

Anyone that called when it was for sale a couple weeks ago, please call back if still interested. My regular work van died and I used this one the past couple weeks.

$3500, cash only, no trades
Clear Wisconsin title in my name
Call

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/5283716872.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back