For Sale '77 Dodge Tradesman van FS WI. Craigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! $225 is cheap. Do they allow vans in derbies? :poke:

Won't last long at that price! Hopefully it finds a new owner that will make it road worthy again. Always neat seeing these old vans out and about. Curious to see how much he will be asking for the '72 Dart he is referring to..

"This 77 dodge sportsman van starts but runs rough and the passenger side front brake is sticking. 102k miles. 318 V8 engine, automatic transmission. Tires are old , has no back seats. Good for parts or could be brought back to life by someone knowledgable. Its up in sister bay wi in door county. Would prob have to be towed or trailered away. clean title in hand. I also will be posting my 72 dodge dart swinger for sale soon on CL. $225 obo"

00M0M_jjFGhgZs2YE_600x450.jpg
00h0h_kjlkaf5wu1b_600x450.jpg
00W0W_hV0obArStyN_600x450.jpg

Won't last long at that price! Hopefully it finds a new owner that will make it road worthy again. Always neat seeing these old vans out and about. Curious to see how much he will be asking for the '72 Dart he is referring to..

"This 77 dodge sportsman van starts but runs rough and the passenger side front brake is sticking. 102k miles. 318 V8 engine, automatic transmission. Tires are old , has no back seats. Good for parts or could be brought back to life by someone knowledgable. Its up in sister bay wi in door county. Would prob have to be towed or trailered away. clean title in hand. I also will be posting my 72 dodge dart swinger for sale soon on CL. $225 obo"

View attachment 78980 View attachment 78981 View attachment 78982
Add is already gone... I guess it was too good for someone to pass up.

That's why it's good to post the ad details and pics right off. Thanks Tunaboat
I put the good stuff PM to those I know are interested... If I post something juicy you want, I wasn't aware you wanted it. Too easy for the flipping idiots to see that something has desire watching us.

I put the good stuff PM to those I know are interested... If I post something juicy you want, I wasn't aware you wanted it. Too easy for the flipping idiots to see that something has desire watching us.

I can see that on a steal on a something desirable, parts esp, but not for 98% of the CL and ebag posts on here

thanks. Please post all the ad details and at least some of the pics when you do.

Maybe you do IDK w/o looking
I learned... with some gentile prodding from the membership...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back