For Sale '78 Dodge Magnum FS IA. Craigs 600 original miles????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 Dodge Magnum

978 Dodge Magnum - $17000 hide this posting
image 2 of 6
00O0O_jwfqAMBSJFA_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_3oID625MFtk_600x450.jpg

00K0K_huWrSLyxZju_600x450.jpg

00r0r_2fZuj9iRL0f_600x450.jpg

01414_90lm1v4t8Wu_600x450.jpg

00p0p_fXnPtZ9UuoD_600x450.jpg

00O0O_jwfqAMBSJFA_50x50c.jpg
00Z0Z_3oID625MFtk_50x50c.jpg
00K0K_huWrSLyxZju_50x50c.jpg
00r0r_2fZuj9iRL0f_50x50c.jpg
01414_90lm1v4t8Wu_50x50c.jpg
00p0p_fXnPtZ9UuoD_50x50c.jpg

1978 Dodge Magnum

fuel: gas
odometer: 605
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

I have for sale a 1978 Dodge Magnum. The Dodge Magnum was originally produced only two years. 1978-1979. 1978 was the only year that the 400ci motor was available. This Magnum has the 400ci motor. It also was stored by the original owner (my dad) for the majority of it's life. Today it has 605 original miles. This is very likely a one-of-a-kind vehicle! It has leather interior. My dad had true duel exhaust put on and for some reason they left the extensions long. Easy to modify. A lot of extras come with like an additional new hubcap, oil filters, etc. Believe it or not it still has a little of the new car smell to it! If you are interested you can reach me at five 1 five 3 three 3 one 2 six 0

I'd like to see the engine just because.
If that were a bucket seat console car, with a better color combo, the retirement fund would be taking a hit.

That puts a new slant on that irritating behavior.

00k0k_huwrslyxzju_600x450-jpg.jpg

Side thumbing it and then a third strike by posting it sideways.
Hit the dugout.

Wonder what changed? You wouldn't buy a case of oil filters for a car you weren't planning to drive.

meb'be they had guilt about using a GM brand filter on a Dodge?

Also you don't really believe in the 600 mile BS do you?

For the umpteenth time, the numbers don't line up ='s it's been around!

Also you don't really believe in the 600 mile BS do you?

Sorry but I have to disagree with that statement. From the pictures that are available, there is no way that odo rolled over. That interior is WAY too nice to have major miles on it. Looks just as nice or nicer than my Cordoba. Next you'll be telling me my car is does not have 12,400 original miles..... Just because you are skeptical on everything you don't want to believe doesn't mean it is not true.

Where is yours located?? Besides the shitty looking exhaust pipes, which have nothing to do with mileage, what makes you think that the car has over 100,000 miles? Just because the seller is using hokey words, means nothing. Look at the lenses on the headlights....look to be in perfect condition. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about these cars(obviously you do NOT),knows how these cloud over.

I agree John. I'd have to see it in person of course, but the pics look pretty darn good. As far as the numbers lining up that doesn't mean a thing. All mechanical odometers can be off a "c" hair. Which these are... big deal, for seventies cars the proof is in the interior. These interiors were never meant to last this long. Sorry to say but the materials they were made with, were plain and simply not as good as they are today. The wear marks on this are nearly non existent.
Definitely worth a look if you were in the market.

The trunk looks to be a time capsule of '70's auto parts, right down to the screw on mast for the CB antenna. I'll stick with my original comment.

Too bad they didn't post a picture or two of the engine compartment. Neat car but not the colour combo that I would want.

The big question after you got this one home and shortened up the exhaust...then what? Do you start driving it or just leave it in the garage?

Dave

Still waiting for the "Debby doubters" to point out something SIGNIFICANT that says this car rolled the odo...........Would be nearly impossible to restore this car to look like that and certainly not at that price. Just because you don't care to believe does not mean it is not the real deal. Like I said before, my 'Doba had 11,200 original miles when purchased....do you doubt that too? Cars like this DO exist and til proven to be incorrect I will stick with the "real deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back