For Sale 96 Caprice

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon 6 speed
$4500 AND it's stick
00k0k_7OZU5Yg02BZ_600x450.jpg

Save you nut and ask him!
I refuse to be one of those CL trolls that calls about a car that's for sale just to shoot the ****. I get annoyed when it's done to me and I don't want to annoy him.
It's not likey I'd ever actually do a conversation so I'm doing him a favor

when I owned the gm B-body wagons we went to a couple specific wagon shows there were guys there that had done the conversions. they used every thing from a t-56 equipped Camaro. they used a console from a chevy trailblazer or olds bravado.looks factory installed. check out the impalassforum for more info

This is being relisted due to a non paying bidder by the name of Justin Suttel, B/M 21 yrs, Collinsville, AL

when I owned the gm B-body wagons we went to a couple specific wagon shows there were guys there that had done the conversions. they used every thing from a t-56 equipped Camaro. they used a console from a chevy trailblazer or olds bravado.looks factory installed. check out the impalassforum for more info
I trolled daily there in my GM B-body days. Guys were taking cars that were faster than they should have been and simple DIY mods were making them go-crazy fast.
Those cars were the ultimate sweet spot for many troopers. Many retired when their Caprice was finally pulled with 310,000 mi. on them

didn't know we have so many Chevyluvas here...........

I SWEARED I am never going to own a car with a catalytic converter back in the 80s.

I would rather drive a badly rusted out fuselage than a car buillt within the last 40 years

I SWEARED I am never going to own a car with a catalytic converter back in the 80s.

I would rather drive a badly rusted out fuselage than a car buillt within the last 40 years
I removed the cats on my 95 and 96 and they still easily passed Massachusetts stringent semi-annual emissions testing.
The heart of those cars were truly from a previous era. A 40 years earlier era.

The LT1 exhaust was Old School. True front to back dual large OD pipes and no crossover. Cat, muffler, resonator. A pipe slips in perfectly where the cat was.

Even the Crown Vics felt German-like compared to them. Find a Roadmaster and take one for a ride. Would love to hear your opinion.

Last edited:
I removed the cats on my 95 and 96 and they still easily passed Massachusetts stringent semi-annual emissions testing.
The heart of those cars were truly from a previous era. A 40 years earlier era.

The LT1 exhaust was Old School. True front to back dual large OD pipes and no crossover. Cat, muffler, resonator. A pipe slips in perfectly where the cat was.

Even the Crown Vics felt German-like compared to them. Find a Roadmaster and take one for a ride. Would love to hear your opinion.

I have 2 of these Roadmasters at my place now - LT1s and all (one sedan and one wagon). I should see Carsten soon since he is over here in the States at present and I could offer to let him drive them. I believe they are great cars. But I already know it would be futile to try to change his mind! Some things are just not possible! :mad: Kind of like trying to tell Polara Dave that a/c is a necessary option! :elmer:

Many multi car guys. I like them all. I came close to owning a Trabant once. Lol. Close, that is & recently bought an old Vette (Commando starter kit). Im all over the place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back