For Sale 96 Caprice

Status
Not open for further replies.
@saforwardlook Steve: Can you post pics of your two cars, please?

Stan, those two cars belong to a friend of mine who is keeping them at my place for awhile and who also knows Carsten, so I will check with him to see if it is OK to post a couple photos. But I have had many rides in them and have driven them as well, and they perform very well in my opinion. They have clearly well engineered powertrains that are strong and refined at the same time. My friend actually has 4 of these Roadmasters I believe and they are his daily drivers. There is nothing else currently available that he likes better for his travels, and he does a lot of that. The only other cars he seems to like are older Mercedes Benzes, but they are too unreliable for him. So he sticks with the Buicks.

My paint/body guy has a 2006 Ford P71 Crown Victoria (police unit) with some 200K miles on it. And it still runs really seamlessly and is perhaps the most reliable car that I have ever witnessed over time. Really an incredible car too.

Law enforcement gets the good stuff!

Since this thread is all over the place. I have an Uncle who is a one owner 96 Impala SS. It is a complete cream puff. He mentioned he would be ready to part with it. It has low miles but don't recall how many. It was never his daily driver.

What are these cars going for? I always liked the car, it's that deep burgundy color.
@Zymurgy

1996 Chevrolet Impala | eBay

s-l400.jpg

BIN $15,000

I sort of dropped the ball today. I could have talked to my uncle about his car at a birthday party, but it was my wife's 50th and I was pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back