For Sale A Must see '71 Fury Suburban Wagon, 360, A/C, Burnt Orange on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original paint.
I find that difficult to accept.

s-l1600.jpg

He says he cant read it . He says someone tried to wax it and it has wax all around the information .
Huh??
I know, you're only passing on what he said.

Well, it's up to $6,900 with almost 7 days to go.

I tried to give him the $7,500 Buy it Now but he wouldnt take it since it went past the reserve of $5,700. :BangHead:

Whoever took the pictures did a very good job. This being said, a picture of the fender tag would help -- even with the wax, photo editing software might help decipher it.

Whoever took the pictures did a very good job. This being said, a picture of the fender tag would help -- even with the wax, photo editing software might help decipher it.

Agreed ...... He is 77 years old . He knew what I was talking about but wanted to tell me about selling off his model As too. Once I realized I wasnt getting anywhere I bailed pretty quick. I was going to suggest a pencil rubbing of the tag but he wasnt to interested.

$7600 as of this posting. I want it but it would not be easy to get the coin together to buy it & ship it. The only negative for me is those standard station wagon bench seats are uncomfortable and do not get along with back. However, I do have the mint condition seats from a '70 Monaco Wagon with the Brougham package in a similar shade of brown... Must resist and put the money into my '71 Custom Suburban 9 passenger with a 383, a/c and the Brougham package.

$7600 as of this posting. I want it but it would not be easy to get the coin together to buy it & ship it. The only negative for me is those standard station wagon bench seats are uncomfortable and do not get along with back. However, I do have the mint condition seats from a '70 Monaco Wagon with the Brougham package in a similar shade of brown... Must resist and put the money into my '71 Custom Suburban 9 passenger with a 383, a/c and the Brougham package.

And the basic interior is why I prefer this wagon .

YOU have the monaco wagon seats from that Michigan Doctors car that Rich got in partial trade?

Yes I do, at least the front and rear/second row seats. The third row is still in the car but lord knows what condition they are in as the car, last I knew remains in Rich's personal junk yard in the woods behind his house.

He still has the car? HOLY F**K . You couldnt get a more loaded Monaco than that was in 1970 . He couldn't get $2000.00 for it in 2002

1970 dodge monaco wagon 2002 dash pad.jpg
1970 dodge monaco wagon 2002 rear seat left.jpg

He still has the car? HOLY F**K . You couldnt get a more loaded Monaco than that was in 1970 . He couldn't get $2000.00 for it in 2002

Rich and I split the cost of that wagon and I got the rights to the seats and plastic wagon specific panels etc... You really should take a trip to Rich's house some day. You won't believe the number of different types of MOPAR projects he has, several parts cars and a school bus full of stuff that he probably doesn't remember everything that is in there.

I thought he took that and cash in trade for is Polara convertible when it went West...?

I thought he took that and cash in trade for is Polara convertible when it went West...?

He did, but to make the deal work I paid Rich part of the trade value for the Monaco Wagon as Rich did not want it. I am thankful that the ragtop is now in the good hands of one of our members. I really need to get down to Rich's and strip out the remaining parts that I want. The Monaco/Polara specific parts Rich will keep as he has a gold '69 Polara or Monaco woodgrain wagon out of Texas that I keep telling him to sell as he has not done anything with it in nearly 20 years.

I cant keep up ...He tells me these things and I simply forget . Hes an amazing artist with talented hands and vision .

Too bad someone bid it past the reserve and now up over the $7500 Buy it Now. I don't see the sense in this. They could have got it for $7500 and bringing it home this week...

Too bad someone bid it past the reserve and now up over the $7500 Buy it Now. I don't see the sense in this. They could have got it for $7500 and bringing it home this week...
Because the guy that probably took it to reserve is done bidding already, just a guess.
Even at 7500 if you were dis satisfied you could almost double your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back