For Sale A Must see '71 Fury Suburban Wagon, 360, A/C, Burnt Orange on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most significant and nicest cars ever to grace the pages here or anywhere. Some one will go home with a good deal. The BIN at 7500 was a gift. $10,000 is even a gift. You better hope a used car dealer does not latch onto this one. If people would stop buying all the junk that is posted on here thinking "it" can be saved this car would already have a home. I am done owning old mopar cars so i will reluctantly pass on this one.

I'm not sure of the comment of it being original paint. Look at the rear passenger door open picture. Its paint appears to be flaking off by the plastic trim. When is the last time you have seen that happening. For me its only when the repaint is not properly prepped. Now if he is stating its original paint, what else could he not telling.

This is a dealer and he's removed the BIN. Sky's the limit the next three days.

USA Trailer Sales 1.JPG

USA Trailer Sales 2.JPG

USA Trailer Sales 3.JPG

Whoever took the pictures did a very good job. This being said, a picture of the fender tag would help -- even with the wax, photo editing software might help decipher it.

Stupid Photog, a stiff toothbrush will remove the wax and dirt enough to get a legitable tag.

Wiper motor has been replaced with a boneyard unit (blue paint)

Blue.Paint.Wiper.Motor.jpg

$7,300 with 11 minutes to go!

Nah nice car, but I'm not excited about wagons and less excited about people that get excited about the monetary increase of vehicles like they're hedge fund managers.

The person that posted about the BIN price is correct.

Let's wait and see if it gets re-listed.

:eek:

FYI there is another listing for this car I found on Google. It said there was touch up paint below the chrome line.
The seller on Saturday said it was original 30,000 miles. Someone stole this car, I figured 14. Dad wanted it but couldn't rub the nickels together.

Is whoever bought it a member here?

And here’s the pic I took as you left. That was a good morning!
1EA64715-EFD0-4014-AF53-18FB74394926.jpeg

:thankyou: .... I had to roll that forward another 8". That trailer was wagging the truck on the highway. Once I moved it , she settled in. Took me almost to Cleveland to get out of the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back