Abomination

The guy who did all that to the car is on public assistance and living in subsidized housing.
You & I paid for ruining that car...

What a mess! That's as bad as putting a Chevy 350 in it.

C'mon guys don't be so negative. Look at the bright side, you can change the oil withuot having to jack it up. LOL

Well Joey, success with getting more members on this board....:eek:ops:

You are in the wrong category to do your brown nosing, as it will go unnoticed here.

We already have members with big wheels here, and they get the same unwavering opinion... It ruins the entire look of an otherwise nice vehicle, and I also agree with the profile of the retreads responsible. The bigger the wheels, the deeper the history with welfare... I'm guessing 3rd generation with the 22"s. There could be the rare exception that some people just have really bad taste.

BTW I finished my self diagnosis that you prescribed... I have to agree with people that know me well, and that is that I am an intolerant redneck. It must be a trait that is thought of fondly, as I have many close friends and always have.

How many friends does someone have when they are constantly overflowing with arrogance?

Last edited:
What a mess! That's as bad as putting a Chevy 350 in it.

I think this is worse, because you have to see it, and do the second glance in disbelief, like a bad car accident. :head_smack:

With a Chevy 350 in a vehicle, you just have to merge into the other lane while passing by a vehicle with engine failure.:grin:

Last edited:
The guy who did all that to the car is on public assistance and living in subsidized housing.
You & I paid for ruining that car...

Stan, I am sure you are right again............that poor car. What did we do?

Nice car 71NewYorkman! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I actually feel bad for the poor car. It looks like its in half decent shape and coould be well taken cared for by someone looking for a nice big block c body car. Pull those silly *** wheels off!!!!

What!!
You think these maggots all have a job?
We bought them that Clown Car

Donk.jpg

Donk.jpg

Last edited:
You dig out that photo every couple of months and I laugh every time.:laughing4:

Back