All the new Dodge commercials

That was a cool find! Here's to the great-great-great-great-great grandson!

Glenn

There is no way.......NO WAY Daimler would sign off on a ad campaign like that. Kudos to Fiat for using the Dodge heritage that they bought rather than make a European car with a domestic nameplate.

I just hate what Fiat is doing. They already managed to practically kill off the spirit of Lancia and Alfa Romeo...

The commercials are great BTW.

Were you planning on buying one??
Point proven.

Posted via Topify on Android

I don't know what this has to do with anything. I just think that Lancia, a legendary brand, deserved a better fate than selling rebadged Chryslers.

I hope Chrysler doesn't end up selling rebadged Fiats in the future.

The new 200 and the Cherokees are on the "International Platforms".
Doesn't mean crap what the badges stuck on the cars say.

Exactly what I mean. Back in the day Italian cars, German cars, American cars, French cars, etc., were very different from one another. Nowadays they can slap a Lancia badge on a Chrysler that is based on a Mercedes and get away with it.
I just miss the diversity that was still there about a decade ago.

That's why we are here to preserve the actual cars and hopefully a younger group like yourself will pick up when we are gone. I realise that the base will shrink over time, this has happened with model t's lots of them around but people interested in a original model t has dropped.

I just can't swallow 4dr Dodge Chargers

Yeah but buy a 2011 simple 5.7 rt for $20,000 add a $7500 Kenne belle supercharger and low 12s are pie about 1/2 a SRT. Fast enough that I don't care if it has 18 doors
Dammit Dave. Once more you read my mind exactly!!
Base loss leader stripped. Blow it and eat Camaros, Mustangs, and girly engined Challengers for breakfast and the go hunting for some C5, 6, and 7 Vetted.

Back