All Wheel Drive (AWD) Challenger

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was out driving the hot rods today and I came across an AWD All Wheel Drive Challenger.

His car stands about 3" higher than my Redeye. Cool car for sure. It had an emblem on the rear spoiler with the red dodge double hashs and a big *** 4 on top of it. I had to make a lap around the car because I have never seen one before. So I pulled up next to it and was taking a picture of the car and the young couple that owned it walked up from the store. My car was running and she really liked the sound. She asked me to open the hood and when I opened it her mouth just dropped and she turned and punched her husband in the arm and said she wanted a Redeye too.

20210130_122235.jpg

What’s up with the Newport Bob?? Never hear ya talk about.. also the NYB!! All that New motor work, and then??

When we were looking for a car for dad we were trying to locate a cool AWD car. You know how impulse buys go though. An AWD seemed like a logical choice coming out of a 4 x 4 pick up but hey, how many times will he really need it?

What’s up with the Newport Bob?? Never hear ya talk about.. also the NYB!! All that New motor work, and then??

I should of never bought the Newport. I dont drive it at all.

I'll drive the NYB in the spring.

And....I'm having a blast with the metric cars.

And....I'm having a blast with the metric cars.

That's what it's about. If your anything like me you'll drive one vehicle for a while, then when it starts to loose it's fun you'll switch to another car. By the time you get back around to the first car, all of the fun will have returned.

Back