Allow me to introduce myself ................

Bigpopa

Reaction score
Well new to the forum my name is Tony and I have an addiction to mopars hahahaha so enough with the intro lol I have a 1968 Newport Custom 4dr HT 383 hp 2nd owner car 105,xxx original miles and is all there according to the fender tag. It need some work that I have been doing myself and have been in love ever since, the car itself had been parked since 2010 till I picked it up in Feb of this year. As far as condition I would say it was in fair condition it needs some rust repair in the rear fender wells and the trunk pan needs replaced but that is it. Now the interior is in quite good condition the dash pad is shot and the driver side of the front seat is shot but that is it. The motor as a surprise to me with a tune up fired right up with not even a puff of smoke and runs smooth but the carb does need some lovin.....................Now on to the pic's

Well you're eastern slope, and from the first few pics. I'd say north of Denver, maybe Commerce City or maybe Old Arvada. Nice Ride.

Well you're eastern slope, and from the first few pics. I'd say north of Denver, maybe Commerce City or maybe Old Arvada. Nice Ride.

Yup I am in Golden to be exact ..........and thanks for the welcomes everyone

I will be getting some updated shots soon it has come a little farther since these pix..............

WELCOME!! You are the first person to finally show this can be cool. Don't touch it. I love it.

28a72h1.jpg

Welcome to the group Tony.............

I cant believe it, a newbie with pictures............:sSig_thanks:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car, love a hdtp no matter how many doors.

How many people under 40 really know what we are talking about here?

Just like McDonald's.... when they didn't serve breakfast and didn't open until 11 am.

Holy crap, life before Egg Mcmuffins... I forgot

Back