Allow me to introduce myself ................

Really sweet car, I have some parts for these cars, nice parts. Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. What's next on the agenda for the car?

Well I am gonna start on all the little mechanical stuff that just started popping up ujoints, pinion seal front ball joints stuff like that then in the spring the body work will start but when I get home today I will put up the latest pix I have and once again thanks everyone for the welcomes............

Damn, How surprised were you to pop that hood and seeing that HP sitting in there?? I bet that sealed the deal real quick,lol. Nice score indeed. Hey man, try not to let it scrape to much on the ground, eh,lol.
As soon as 440sled pointed everything out to me I was all about it and didnt say anything to the owner cause he thought it was just a regular Newport....hahaha I told everything about it after title was in hand.

WELCOME!! You are the first person to finally show this can be cool. Don't touch it. I love it.

28a72h1.jpg

Its lowered about 41/2 inches all the way around and rides better than it did stock.................

Zymurgy (Mike) is the brewer here....

Sorry, Bob but that's propaganda. It was a union/non-union thing as I recall.

He's not the only brewer.... back in the saddle after a 5 month pause caused by my move.

Coors had other problems too...

Minority issues[edit source]

A federal lawsuit by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in 1975 ended in a settlement with Coors agreeing not to discriminate against blacks, Mexican-Americans, and women.[SUP][16][/SUP]
In 1977, Coors was accused of firing gay and lesbian employees.[SUP][17][/SUP] Coors encouraged the organization of its gay and lesbian employees into the Lesbian and Gay Employee Resource (LAGER) in 1993.[SUP][18][/SUP] In May 1995 Coors became the 21st publicly traded corporation in the United States to extend employee benefits to same-sex partners.[SUP][19][/SUP] When company chairman Pete Coors was criticized for the company's gay-friendly policy during his 2004 Republican primary campaign for one of the US Senate seats from Colorado, he defended the policy as basic good business practice.[SUP][[/SUP]

They also sponsored an amature gay hockey team at the Sun Microsystems arena in Westminster called the Colorado Climax. They had teams in D through B league if memeory serves me. We palyed against them a few times.

Last edited:
Streets are not flat enough to ride in cars that low around here. The exhaust would be ripped off in a heartbeat.

Yeah, really. I went over some bumps today that nearly ripped my damn mufflers clean off...and I'm at stock ride height.

Ya, me neither. I was referring to the poor exhaust comment.....

If you're scared to lower cuz of scrapeage......

Back