Allow me to introduce myself ................

They brewed all the beer back in the day at Golden, Colorado and had a distribution limit radius of 8 hours from Golden. They didn't have any other breweries then.

I believe Coors beer is different today. Most beers are pasteurized and premium taste if consumed in 30 days.

Craft beers or micro brews are not pasteurized and don't last that long. Somebody on FCBO brews beer IIRC and is a lot more knowledgeable about beer. I don't drink so my interest in how it's made isn't that great.

Bob you are correct Coors is now pasteurized. A lot of craft beer is pasteurized too, one big brewery Sierra Nevada is not and has spent yeast in the bottom of the bottles.

Most smaller beers are best drank in the first 30 days. The bigger the beer like a barley wine or a Russian Imperial Stout are actually better with age, even years but they most be stored in a frig and light will skunk a beer.:eek:ccasion14:

Tony welcome aboard. Love the car, as you will see we get off topic a lot, never take it personally it is just how we work here at FCBO. :eek:ccasion14:

Hey thanks for the welcome and being a little off topic is always a good thing hahahaha

That's killer!

I still need to get pix of all the pinstriping and a good side shot with the beauty rings...............

Back