WANTED Aluminum intake wanted for 361/383/400 B block

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAN HELSING

Reaction score
Contact seller
Would anyone have an aluminum intake to fit a 361 B block for sale ? I have a 361 here from a 59 Desoto but it came intake-less and where I hail from I have no hope in hell finding a replacement here.

I'd like to get the 361 running after pulling the heads and a clean up. Was supposed to be recoed not long before the donor Desoto went to Desoto heaven.

Eventually will be going in my 59 Dodge Coronet.Aluminum over the original cast iron saves a little weight and might flow a little bit better than the OEM one I'd say plus the shipping cost to me would be much less for an Aluminum versus OEM iron one..............hence this wanted ad.

Edelbrock 7186,Weiand 8008, Edelbrock DP4B, Offenhauser 5764 , any of these would do me.

I also have a 413 RB engine in pieces that I'll "eventually " rebuild and it's currently intake-less as well so might be on the lookout for an Aluminum one for the RB block as well though I could use the 361 B intake before I look for an RB intake.

Cheers :eek:ccasion14:,

Terry.

Let me know what you have

Thanks Tallhair,

I found one on Evilbay at a price that was reasonable.

An old Weiand from the 60's that has cast into it "Say Why-And " I got for a bit over $120.

Looks to be nearly new or had very little use in it's years so I'm pretty happy with it.

It probably doesn't flow as much as newer designed intakes but the 361 is only going to be mildly worked so I'm sure I'll be happy with i'ts performance.

Thanks for the tip,

Cheers,

Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back