Another one with painted bumpers

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
I'm liking it more and more. I can't find any other pics of it though.

4687435068998.jpg

Yummy! I like the scalloped design, and the colors. I'd prefer chrome bumpers, but if you are going to customize one, I've definitely seen much worse!

Looks like a mish-mosh! Paint is shinny on top surfaces but satin on sides.Not a fan of scallops and that green top looks horrible,would have looked much better with a white top.Painted bumpers are ok but car would probably look alot better painted one solid color.

I hate it and I really like that body style esp in a convert. Looks like something that should have been in the movie Who framed Roger Rabbit

P.S. it's shiny on top because it's wet on top. It could easily be made to look better by changing the tires, losing those tips, and painting over that stripe effect .. more costly replacing the top with white or black

If you hadn't found it already these guys may have some info and more pics Monaco

http://www.shadestreetrodandcustom.com/photo-gallery.html

It's where it came from. It's the sole pic.

I even sent the robot after it;

Query Image

JPEG, 640x480, 73.6 KB
0 Results

Searched over 6.186 billion images.

for file: polara.jpg

These results expire in 72 hours. Why?

I'm guessing the guys at the site did it and may be able to provide more pics or provide info on the owner if they're not sellling

Just goes to show that everybody's tastes are different. Do I like it? Yes and no. I kind of like the Ol' Skool or rat rod look. I would only have painted the bumpers if the chrome was too far gone to save. I don't like the green top. For me the top would be black. I would prefer different tires, either blackwalls or raised white letters and '60's style chrome mags. The scallops can stay, but those tips don't look like chrome to me. I'd want chrome tips. :)

Yummy! I like the scalloped design, and the colors. I'd prefer chrome bumpers, but if you are going to customize one, I've definitely seen much worse!

I agree. Not my taste, but I see nothing on that car that can't be undone for the next owner who wants to put it back to its OE configuration.

Sorry not a fan especially the wide whites

I am getting my 67 Polara Convertible painted and it will have painted bumpers.
I do not like the wide white wall tires on this car and the exhaust pipes stick out about 6" too far. Also do not like the roof color.

Back