Any companies out there that can re line disc brake pads?

Any brake relining outfit can do them. If they can't or don't want to well that's on them.
You can still get truck brakes relined if your cores are not rotten for all the weird brake setups though out the years.
The only thing I have seen eat old drums and rotors is the rust that gets rubbed off over and over because people do not drive them enough. They make them too pretty and never want to go smash some bugs on the front.
Go find a independent semi truck parts place and they have a connection to a re-liner. Not Napa, not a truck dealer, just a parts place that sells to anyone, not just 30k a month garages.
Relining brake cores is saving the planet more than any EV and all their disposable parts.

Last edited:
A friend has worked with Porterfield. They have a few options. I think the R4-S is common for street.

@Vinny , why the "Red X"? Is there an engineering reason, a cost reason (which is why I qualified my statement with "$100K car"), or something else I might not be aware of? Please advise.

Just curious,
CBODY67

Hey Jim, call Capitol Clutch and Brake in West Sac. They’ve been there forever and never had any issue with any of my muscle era clutches and such in the past. Bonus is that they’re local to you so no shipping.
Travis..

Back