Any crossover folks who follow F*rd Panthers?

300Nutter

Reaction score
Yeah I know it’s sacriledge to even ask,but I am.

Still a fusi-300 nut, but we’ve owned two Crown Vics in the family. Still haven’t found a forum for them that’s as good as this one is for C-bodies.

Yeah I know it’s sacriledge to even ask,but I am.

Still a fusi-300 nut, but we’ve owned two Crown Vics in the family. Still haven’t found a forum for them that’s as good as this one is for C-bodies.
I have Panther love and I've poked around here and there looking for a good forum, too.
When you find one, post it here. Quietly.
ssc_hiding2.gif

I like the guys who throw s 6 spd in them. Of course I would. :p

Lot's of guys use them as a poor man's muscle car. If you think about it, it makes sense. Rear wheel drive, V8 engine etc. They are cheap to repair and there are tons of ex-cop cars out there.

A friend had a black Marauder that he was selling... Beautiful, almost perfect car with some tasteful mods. Timing wasn't quite right so I passed on it but I don't think I could find a nicer one today for the same price.

Dear Panther/modular-motor forumz,

I heard tell that my V10 no-cold-crank issue could be internal starter wire corrosion. Whatchu think 'bout dat?

Locally, you can still get a Panther with some life left in it for an affordable price.

C-body.... not so much. Unfortunately.

So for a driver...it’s an option. Not the best, but an option.

Dear Panther/modular-motor forumz,

I heard tell that my V10 no-cold-crank issue could be internal starter wire corrosion. Whatchu think 'bout dat?
It's the ballast resistor... or the thermostat.

A big, heavy, roomy RWD sedan with V8 power. I can see why there would be those of us here who like them. I would gladly sport around in a Mercury Maurauder. Those cars are sweet and they can move.

A big, heavy, roomy RWD sedan with V8 power. I can see why there would be those of us here who like them. I would gladly sport around in a Mercury Maurauder. Those cars are sweet and they can move.
Would you prefer a Marauder or a blacked out Vic?

Back