Any jacksonville fl. People out there?

71fury3

Reaction score
Hey folks,... I was wondering if there's anyone out there in the Jacksonville Florida area thats a c-body/mopar enthusiast?
I could use some help with my car. Thanks.

Hey thanks,...well,...other than a few different parts here and there,...nothing more really than maybe some opinions and advice from someone with more experience with certain aspects of doing things. I'm at the point of having to re install the windshield and front glass,.. maybe get some advice with wiring,.. things like that mostly. And really just a hand with doing some things.

Hey thanks,...well,...other than a few different parts here and there,...nothing more really than maybe some opinions and advice from someone with more experience with certain aspects of doing things. I'm at the point of having to re install the windshield and front glass,.. maybe get some advice with wiring,.. things like that mostly. And really just a hand with doing some things.
I'm not volunteering for a road trip... but if you have specific questions there is a huge amount of knowledge here... some may come from members in other countries, so location won't matter as much as you getting the necessary tools together.
1- digital camera or a phone that can do the job
2- FSM= Factory Service Manual... try ebay... $20 +/-
3- Parts manual...MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Parts & Accessories Books
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=107
If you're going to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona... I am about to post a thread. Maybe you will meet somebody there.

Ok,...thanks for the advice.
Much appreciated.
No problem, seriously lots of us enjoy problem solving from our easy chairs... Detailed pictures and descriptions help keep the conversations moving in productive directions. I started smearing Bondo on the neighbor's cars for summer money at 12 and I started working on cars professionally at 17 (1985)... there are guys here who had completely different careers that have done stuff I haven't... I'm not 50 yet, there's still time.

And I love a good wiring problem.

I'm damn sure no expert, but willing to help if I can.. If anything it's great to have another C body fan in the area.

I'm in lake asbury, on the south side of Jacksonville. Between middleburg, and green cove springs.

Hey Monaco 75.. thanks man,.. I will definitely keep you in mind.. I live over in the Westside area of jacksonville. Near park street area.. same for you, you need a hand,.. gimme a shout.. thanks again.

Cantflip,... thank you sir... you guys are living proof that car hobby guys are a close knitt brotherhood.. we don't know each other, yet you guys volunteered to give me a hand. I appreciate it very much.. you guys are stand up people. I'm pretty good at turning wrenches and mechanical stuff.. but wiring,.. no way. Haha

And I love a good wiring problem.
Do you have a few extra minutes tomorrow?
665eef90c005c877e085eaf9073e5294.jpg

Electric-1.jpg

Back