Anybody bought parts from Jon's Mopar Parts?

JonW

Reaction score
I had a response to a Facebook post inquiring about trim rings for my 300. The response directed me to Jon's Mopar Parts on Facebook. Has anyone dealt with him? I'm really leery of FB sellers.

I'm always leery of people that don't spell John with an "h".

Sorry. Just had to.:lol:

I had a response to a Facebook post inquiring about trim rings for my 300. The response directed me to Jon's Mopar Parts on Facebook. Has anyone dealt with him? I'm really leery of FB sellers.
I looked at his Facebook page and he has a lot of stuff.

I think it would depend on how much you are spending. If he says "friends and family" PayPal, walk away.

I don't like that he isn't listing a location, although Barto, PA shows up on an old trailer. I also don't like that I don't see a lot of the same background in the pics. In other words, a Dodge fender is leaning against a brick wall, but the Ford fender is next to a sheet rock wall. Some of the cars he's selling are in different shops etc. That might just be coincidence, but I'd be a little cautious. I'd also like to see a real name.... and I don't like that his email address has Mopar spelled incorrectly.

These are all just some quick looks at it. Possibly a question to ask is if he's going to Carlisle next week and where (if) he's going to be set up. Someone here could check out his parts and report back.

I looked at his Facebook page and he has a lot of stuff.

I think it would depend on how much you are spending. If he says "friends and family" PayPal, walk away.

I don't like that he isn't listing a location, although Barto, PA shows up on an old trailer. I also don't like that I don't see a lot of the same background in the pics. In other words, a Dodge fender is leaning against a brick wall, but the Ford fender is next to a sheet rock wall. Some of the cars he's selling are in different shops etc. That might just be coincidence, but I'd be a little cautious. I'd also like to see a real name.... and I don't like that his email address has Mopar spelled incorrectly.

These are all just some quick looks at it. Possibly a question to ask is if he's going to Carlisle next week and where (if) he's going to be set up. Someone here could check out his parts and report back.
I thought of some of those things as well, especially the misspelling of Mopar. I’m going to pass. Thanks for your thoughts, even if you spell your name wrong.

Back