Anyone from Ontario Canada going to Carlisle this summer?

I thought @cbarge was going.
Not this year.
As I wrote in the Carlusle thread judt too damn friggin hot.
Going to the show in Volo few weeks time. 12 hour drive one way.
Doing the arena at Moparfest in August plus a few smaller shows NY state and Eastern Ontario.

Not this year.
As I wrote in the Carlusle thread judt too damn friggin hot.
Going to the show in Volo few weeks time. 12 hour drive one way.
Doing the arena at Moparfest in August plus a few smaller shows NY state and Eastern Ontario.
Are you going to be at the Syracuse show in June?

Too bad that comes before Carlisle or we could work out a hand off to you.

Gee, I might have considered going to that myself, but I work Sundays... :(

Being a musician, I tend to work when everyone else has leisure time - so car shows for me get really expensive 'coz I usually have to miss gigs to attend them. :BangHead:

Are you going to be at the Syracuse show in June?

Too bad that comes before Carlisle or we could work out a hand off to you.
The Mopar Madness show in Liverpool yes. Syracuse Nationals?. Not sure..

The Mopar Madness show in Liverpool yes. Syracuse Nationals?. Not sure..
I was referring to the Mopar show.

If I go to the Syracuse Nationals, it's as a spectator. Too big and too hot on asphalt for me. If the heat from Carlisle is too much for you, I don't recommend the Nationals.

@cbarge , @Big_John , @FURYGT

So, if I read this correctly, Leaburn intends to go to the Liverpool (8 miles out of Syracuse) Mopar Madness 2019, yes?

If so, can something be done about a hand-off from Bill to John to Leaburn?

Yeah, it would be great if you could bring the Flying Whale Bill - but I understand, it's a bit far from Connecticut!

@cbarge , @Big_John , @FURYGT

So, if I read this correctly, Leaburn intends to go to the Liverpool (8 miles out of Syracuse) Mopar Madness 2019, yes?

If so, can something be done about a hand-off from Bill to John to Leaburn?

Yeah, it would be great if you could bring the Flying Whale Bill - but I understand, it's a bit far from Connecticut!
Timing is off. Mopar show in Liverpool is 2 weeks before Carlisle.

Right, but if Bill is going to Liverpool... or if he's not, perhaps Bill can meet up with you somewhere prior, then might you be able to bring it to Liverpool? Just flailing in the dark here... :)

Right, but if Bill is going to Liverpool... or if he's not, perhaps Bill can meet up with you somewhere prior, then might you be able to bring it to Liverpool? Just flailing in the dark here... :)

I'm not familiar with the Liverpool show and it is too far and falls during the time that I will be getting parts organized and packed for Carlisle. I'm sure someone from your area is going to Carlisle. Is Nigel going?

Two twin brothers in a boat,Pete and Repete...Pete falls overboard who is left on the boat??

I was referring to the Mopar show.

If I go to the Syracuse Nationals, it's as a spectator. Too big and too hot on asphalt for me. If the heat from Carlisle is too much for you, I don't recommend the Nationals.
That's what i was thinking.

Nigel is likely NOT going - he's way too busy now to leave the boat and come to shows. He doesn't even get to Moparfest anymore.

We'll figure out something - perhaps if Leaburn is going to Liverpool, we can look at shipping to a pickup point there?

Back