Anyone know this NYB??

Just got this video (crappy copy) from the mobile mech. SHE’s ALIVE!!!
B66DABA7-CE99-46B3-A112-E28FE3B14A2E.jpeg
BB30744C-8A2A-45B1-9ABF-4D8D805D1C2C.jpeg
6E559363-DBCE-4C92-BF29-51C710AF54A3.jpeg

Ended up with a Holley 600, easier to keep the linkage that went with the other 750 that was on it.. I’m happy. Trying to upload the video.. standby plz

She’s a dirty girl as you can see.. I like them dirty. LOL.. the mechanic is going back over today to take some more specific pictures of the entire car that the previous owner didn’t have the ability to. I’ll upload those as well when I get them today. I called the Shipper this morning to arrange for pick up. Since Christmas is next week it may be delayed a few more days, but he said he’ll put me on the first truck headed east.

She’s a dirty girl as you can see.. I like them dirty. LOL.. the mechanic is going back over today to take some more specific pictures of the entire car that the previous owner didn’t have the ability to. I’ll upload those as well when I get them today. I called the Shipper this morning to arrange for pick up. Since Christmas is next week it may be delayed a few more days, but he said he’ll put me on the first truck headed east.
You will either have to clean that engine compartment or toss a bucket of mud on that carb.
:rofl:

Since this is my first MORE DOOR, I’ll be chatting with you for tips for sure Bob..

Well, for starters.....be very careful with the roof rail seals. Not available unless they come from a good donor car. Hopefully you can find one with a good white leather interior.

Well, for starters.....be very careful with the roof rail seals. Not available unless they come from a good donor car. Hopefully you can find one with a good white leather interior.
Yeah, speaking of that, I was a little more hopeful that the seats would have been in better shape. I’m sure they’ll be other surprises well that I’m not aware of. But I love the color combo, I love the car so bring on the challenges. LOL

Got my vintage New York liberty plates in the mail yesterday. I have to send them to DMV in Albany so they can verify that they are authentic plates, then the registration will be issued.
8B368144-20A6-440E-9508-ACD9341143D1.jpeg

Yeah, speaking of that, I was a little more hopeful that the seats would have been in better shape. I’m sure they’ll be other surprises well that I’m not aware of. But I love the color combo, I love the car so bring on the challenges. LOL

I can tell the condition of those seats by seeing the pictures. Mine were a lot worse and I found a good set in Indiana. I'm sure seats will be close to the top of your list and you will find a good set somewhere.

I always liked that vintage of N.Y. plate. Congrats Nice score!

I hope those idiots don't lose them. Can't see why the local dmv couldn't verify them.

Another reason I'm glad I left NY almost 40 years ago. Here in AZ give DMV the plate number and if it's not being used you're good to go.

Back