Are these Chrysler Wheels?

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Seller says these are Chrysler wheels. I have never seen their style before. Anyone know if they are and what model they came on. 15" and cheap.

image.jpeg

I would have to agree. Being one of my most favorite cars you would think I would have picked up on that! Guy wants $10 Rim. Wonder where I'd fine the center caps....Thanks for the help!
:thumbsup:

If you look carefully, maybe you could find a P/N... We have a member here who work at/runs a dealership and could get his parts guy to help with the research... maybe there are still center caps in inventory somewhere. Just post your info, he's a very helpful guy... tried to hook me up with the worlds only fifth wheel Formal Imp. :realcrazy:

Yes, Chrysler 300 and a few other applications with simple "Chrysler Corporation" centers. I actually have caps for those and some other 300-specific parts. I don't think i'll own another, so PM me if you are interested.

$10 is a steel for those aluminum rims!

Yes, Chrysler 300 and a few other applications with simple "Chrysler Corporation" centers. I actually have caps for those and some other 300-specific parts. I don't think i'll own another, so PM me if you are interested.

$10 is a steel for those aluminum rims!

I love this Forum! Thanks Carmine I will no doubt take you up on that offer. Ill acquire the rims first then PM you! Really wishing I never sold my '79 300 now....:(

We have a member here who work at/runs a dealership and could get his parts guy to help with the research..

Sounds like a stellar individual! Wow must be Canadian...:canada:

BTW the 5th wheel IMP is still available....get a car trailer and you have an IMP pulling an IMP!

You aren't too far away from scrap price for those wheels. Good deal!

My thoughts as well. Picking them up in an hour. Been a good week for wheels!
5 x 15" road wheels for free
4 79 300 wheels for $40
5 x 14" Magnum 500's for not quite free

4 79 300 wheels for $40

I was going to mention something, but I forgot what it was. Oh yeah, I remember now. You suck.:D

4 79 300 wheels for $40

I suppose now your going to have to find matching cars...

I suppose now your going to have to find matching cars...

Don't get me started lol. Wife is gonna kill me as it is. I promised her next buy is a forward look. She likes fins! My first project was a 57 Chevy 210 Hardtop. Got pictures of her on the hood at 18. Guess she wants to relive the past lol. Good news she's the same size as back then so no hood reinforcement needed lol ....ouch ouch quit reading over my shoulder dear ouch...

Stan I think thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me ...now press hard 3 copies..

Stan I think thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me ...now press hard 3 copies..

:lol:
Well you are a car salesman... what do you want... :poke:

I think we would have got along well in a dealer... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't come trotting back to me begging me to install 6 hours worth of CD changers at the end of a Saturday and then 30 minutes later start questioning why I got paid so much because I did them too fast.

130% Flat rate or you are no tech of mine lol. Ive always believed that the best techs stay and finish whats in their bay that day (if possible you know how parts mgrs are) then have an empty bay ready to go for the first big 12 hour job of the day first thing in the morning while the 80% guy went home early and is still looking at the car from yesterday today. Dispatching can be your friend or your enemy.

130% Flat rate or you are no tech of mine lol. Ive always believed that the best techs stay and finish whats in their bay that day (if possible you know how parts mgrs are) then have an empty bay ready to go for the first big 12 hour job of the day first thing in the morning while the 80% guy went home early and is still looking at the car from yesterday today. Dispatching can be your friend or your enemy.

Service advisors... Even completely crappy hand dispatch with hands in the cookie jar doesn't completely ruin things like an idiot service advisor... We techs often can do that job very well, just not everybody has the temperament to be a punching bag all day every day. I have seen techs do that change and not be able to give up the diagnostic(no longer their job) and I have seen people who couldn't tie their own shoes do a great job. Saturdays, when required, should be gravy days... cant get parts till Tuesday, so the idiot with the check engine light and busy schedule will just have to come/drop off for Monday.

Had a lot of 20 hour/4 hour Saturdays and a lot of 4 hour/8 hour Saturdays... No doubt which I preferred. It's the tech's fault too, how many times have you seen the well feed tech decide he doesn't need to do BS jobs too. Some times the only way to make it happen is to load your bays the night before and come in early to soak up the gravy before opening and then work crap the rest of the day. The worst was when the service manager/owner decided you're too expensive and starts noticing what you make money on and giving that stuff to idiots who cant do the job... good gravy gone bad...

Yup all true. We run scaled pay based on the job. Full rate on warranty and CP but reduced rate on menu work such as relines, flushes, oil changes. The advisors average 2.6 hrs/RO so I am happy with that. FCA will not pay warranty on a RO unless the tech has met the training requirement for that work so feeding the shop DIVA is not as prevalent. But same old story the Diesel/Tranny guy gets all the gravy while the Diag guy gets all the crap. My son-inlaw is a 3rd year at another dealer. He has all his training done and gets more work than the 25 year journeyman who can't be bothered.

I wish they would take the "Customer Service Advisors" off of commission.
Getting sick of saying, No. No. No....
My wife got raped last month for two grand cuz I wasn't there.
Two grand to replace the exact items my local indie replaced 5k earlier.
:mad::elmer::mob::soapbox:

I wish they would take the "Customer Service Advisors" off of commission.
Getting sick of saying, No. No. No....
My wife got raped last month for two grand cuz I wasn't there.
Two grand to replace the exact items my local indie replaced 5k earlier.
:mad::elmer::mob::soapbox:

The problem with that is then the Techs are selling all the work and that can get a little out of hand. Who is gonna argue with the "expert" who calls 40% brake pads as 15% to get the work. We do no work above $200 without an estimate to the customer in most cases. There is a push on by a politician to make estimates mandatory and for service operations to live up to them. That is all fine and dandy until halfway into the job other things pop up. This will lead to over estimating work. Bodyshops could never live with that. However shop supplies is just a doc fee in my mind....

Back