Are Those Rear Window Blinds in that Imp?

The girl is more loyal, she washing his dog.............nice lab, nice lady .....and for the record, never too much skin
Agreed, across the board!

Thanks, actually it is her dog, but I like him as well. I'd be lost if I wouldn't :)

You gotta like the dog!

The one thing that I noticed about dogs in Germany...........they were all pure breds. I really didn't see any mixed breed dogs like you see all over the U.S.

Labs are very popular as they're very family friendly, just have to watch them, they eat up everything they can get hold of. Recently dug out some school lunch out of the snow at the bus stop.
There are quite some mixes around as well.

window blinds

It never ceases to amaze me the direction these threads can take.... Us old guys with hats are easily distracted it seems..... Especially by a pretty lady or a dog.

I hate to be the one who gets back to the topic but here is a shot I took at a salvage yard in Roswell NM some years back.....

blinds in a merc (Large).jpg

I would think blinds in general wouldn't last long when the windows are opened on the highway. Hard to control that with kids in the back seat.

Good this Merc didn't have the retractable back window of the Turn Pike Cruisers. :)
You didn't happen to also find a junked flying saucer at this Roswell scrap yard ?

You didn't happen to also find a junked flying saucer at this Roswell scrap yard ?[/QUOTE]

Just a few parts....... Nothing that would fit my cars.

Back