Are Trico 18” Wiper Blades Original Manufacturer/Size What Years?

Moparply

Reaction score
Are Trico 18” wiper blades and refills original equipment for Polara Fury Monaco and what years. I have some NOS very early production blades/refills from the 1960’s- early 1970’s.

I can post pictures, model number, etc.

Thanks

My 65 Monaco has 18” blades.
They are the chrome ones.
They went to a dull finish a couple years later.

I'm actually looking for refills now. They only sell Trico at my local store but I have Anco frames. Anyone know the correct number to order? They are 18" though......

Last edited:
Mine had what I assumed were the OEM 18" Anco on it too. I tried using the available Trico blades but they didn't hold well on the original arms. I was able to find some NOS refills on Ebay once, no re-pops I know of, they do make 16" ones for the B bodies.

The 1968 C-body and prior (back until about 1963?) had a curved "aero" attachment to the blade assy. Put extra downforce on the blade for better "at speed" wiping performance. Silver, but not really shiny silver. Seems like the inserts had a red "button" sticking through a hole in the blade assy body?

1969 model year and later had the "normal" blades, sans aerofoil.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

DA92F688-1E68-4153-9D5E-A6848EAFC97D.jpeg

Here is the original style for 65.
I just replace the rubber and metal guide from an 18” replacement blade and throw the rest out.
Don’t remember which brand I eventually found with the right profile width to fit the original arm clips.

Ok..tried the trico refills...they work....but are very loose in the frame. I don't think they are the correct width. Some list a frame width. These didn't.

Back