argh....&*^%%%&^

CanCritter

Reaction score
spend hrs looking for unobtainium crap and find.....think l can find one silly post here ..no...so l gave up,,,cant be bothered to look for it anymore...new post old post plz....and wheres our thank you icon?????
...found repo washers bottles for 71 fury...under 50US...looking to get confirmation in the morning 3431154

Last edited:
spend hrs looking for unobtainium crap and find.....think l can find one silly post here ..no...so l gave up,,,cant be bothered to look for it anymore...new post old post plz....and wheres our thank you icon?????
...found repo washers bottles for 71 fury...under 50US...looking to get confirmation in the morning 3431154

Thanks are now Likes, look in the bottom right corner of each post.

Alan

I thought that others said they bought that one and it was wrong.
??? not shure but belive this was different place..in anycase discontinued....gona spend the day searching and see if l can find a source for these units

k took most of day but found one and the pump $350 both NOS and last ones from my go to guy
Resevoir 3431154

k took most of day but found one and the pump $350 both NOS and last ones from my go to guy
Resevoir 3431154
I'd take a slug if whiskey, bite the bullet, and do it. The pain goes away eventually...
Gives you something to talk about when people look at when it's finished.

I'd take a slug if whiskey, bite the bullet, and do it. The pain goes away eventually...

welp...got to thinking...am glad l have most everything l was huntin or needed over the last couple years because weve got all these GTs and 70-71s being repaired these days...
figured if l wanted something best just do it as l have the rest of the crowd nippin at my heels lookin for same oem parts...not a time to dawdle or balk at prices if l wana finish what l started..its been a pricey day but a good one..one step closer

For each part, just delay retirement one more day.

I wanna know who bends over and grabs the $600.00 one.

was thinkin hard about it but jussssssssst couldn't justify it...woulda been CDN $886? with exchange..am glad l found the one l did

Hold your go-to guy close to vest..
No need to show your cards until the game car is finished.
After all, you did all the work finding him.

Shouldn't the last of the last go to dedicated restos instead of the yahoos who are throwing 18" rims on their cars with chameleon paint jobs?

Back