Barrett Jackson 1966 Imperial- surprising price

PH27L7

Reaction score
This one just passed through. Seemed pretty steep at $55k. Nice car though, I'd rate it a mid #2 condition wise. Only other mope that really caught my eye was a '59 Desoto, that one goes on Saturday.
1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CONVERTIBLE - Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions
1966 imp.jpg
1959 desoto.jpg

I like that price on the '66. Same color scheme as my car has. Yum! I like the wheels, but the wide whites look silly on the '64-'66 cars.

Perhaps I have mine a little under-valued at $22,750.

You can bet the '59 will hit $100K plus some. That is beautiful!

Desoto went for $258,500. That actually seems like a bargain compared to some of the other cars, saw a 70's Blazer go for more. Think a lot of the bidders have more money than brains. Either that or the free drinks affected their judgement.

Desoto went for $258,500. Think a lot of the bidders have more money than brains. Either that or the free drinks affected their judgement.

That's how B-J and the others make the money - drunks that lose their inhibitions and whatever common sense they may have possessed.

I like that price on the '66. Same color scheme as my car has. Yum! I like the wheels, but the wide whites look silly on the '64-'66 cars.

Perhaps I have mine a little under-valued at $22,750.

You can bet the '59 will hit $100K plus some. That is beautiful!
I was thinking for a couple of seconds that this could be your imp but guess it’s not since you’re not grinning ear to ear :p

Back