Beautiful Midwest weather yesterday

OK NOW !!!! BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!

36.jpg

I used to have to go over to my mother's house everytime it snowed which was a real PITA but, you know, you have to do it.
One year, she called and said she bought a new snow thrower for me to use and I praised all the gods in high heaven for finally getting her to part with a few drachamas from under the mattress.
The first snow storm I again go to her house to remove the snow and this is what my mother proudly greeted me with...
104242d1386218552-rechargeable-snow-blower-img_0074.jpg

Groaaaaaaaan....

I used to have to go over to my mother's house everytime it snowed which was a real PITA but, you know, you have to do it.
One year, she called and said she bought a new snow thrower for me to use and I praised all the gods in high heaven for finally getting her to part with a few drachamas from under the mattress.
The first snow storm I again go to her house to remove the snow and this is what my mother proudly greeted me with...
104242d1386218552-rechargeable-snow-blower-img_0074.jpg

Groaaaaaaaan....
After three days of snow that's what we use to clean of the car.

Sloppy freezing rain yesterday and high teens with a steady 23 mph of wind. I'm envious of all who have a heated garage/shop with extra space. I don't want to wait til late March early April to put my exhaust on. Anyone have cheese for my whine?

Not bad today 40 something and some sun.......it's going to get crappy and into the single digits here by the weekend. Might have to go visit Stan in Florida. LOL!

lol
Are you still in Milton?
That was Ironwolf that posted the Milton weather report, I live Northwest of Worcester, central MA. I'm not going near Boston, record snow + no T service = :fit:

Not bad today 40 something and some sun.......it's going to get crappy and into the single digits here by the weekend. Might have to go visit Stan in Florida. LOL!
I think we ALL should go visit Stan.

Back