Been absent for a while....

It's good to hear you and the family are doing well, and that everyone is on board with the move. I wish I could say something useful, but moving is tough. Here's hoping yours goes as smooth as it can.

I haven't been watching the Paris thread, maybe I'll have to check it out. Is that where the antagonist has been working o.t.?

I noticed yesterday that I had no permissions to reply in that "Paris is Burning" thread. Either Joey shut down the whole thread, or he didn't like my contributions to it. . .

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

Good luck getting your family and all your stuff moved in a timely and orderly fashion.

Last edited:
Last few days have been crazy....getting the house ready for listing. Been running loads to dump/recycling, and all the little last minute details. Been up to 1am most nights working on stuff.Had the moving container taken out today, For sale sign went up, met with realtor to discuss listing price, photos and virtual tour done of the house. Now we have a couple days to kind of relax before getting the house ready for the open house on Saturday.

Last few days have been crazy....getting the house ready for listing. Been running loads to dump/recycling, and all the little last minute details. Been up to 1am most nights working on stuff.Had the moving container taken out today, For sale sign went up, met with realtor to discuss listing price, photos and virtual tour done of the house. Now we have a couple days to kind of relax before getting the house ready for the open house on Saturday.

Good luck to you... and wow, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Good luck in your new change of scenery and job. May your home sell quickly.

Back