For Sale Bench seats front and rear and door panels-65 newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

resto

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have white vinyl bench seats and door panels in a 65 Newport 4 door. $100 for all four door panels. $300 each for bench seats. Shipping not included. 30102

Newport Interior.jpg

Newport front seat.jpg

Newport backseat.jpg

Makes perfect sense considering it's cheaper to ship parts than a whole car, most people would only need said part, all my prices are negotiable, and it costs time and money to uninstall parts and prepare them for shipping. You interested? If not then get off my back. This world runs off of getting things cheaper when you buy in bulk. That's why there is a such thing as an economy. I have done nothing wrong. Look at the pic and decide the same way you would decide on a tool from harborfreights site. The seats are good. I tell ya, I know a lot of mopar guys, car guys in general, but this c body site has some of the rudest, thinking they **** gold people I have ever met in the car world. What happened to fixing classics and having fun....helping each other and being friendly. This is about keeping these Mopars alive... not your egos. Now, serious inquiries only please. Thank you

I guess you don't like people asking questions . Have a great day Jeremy or whoever you have posting for you, or on your behalf.

Oh Lord no. That's worse than befriending me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back