Beware the autonomous car

. And Jan from those damn commercials too
She does have that annoying bubbly personality, on the commercials at least. In real life she is probably a 180° miserable working stiff and probably does not want to see another Toyota ever, that what I'm going with.

..........I'm not a big fan of GPS's.

Thought i'd try my iphone GPS yesterday. (Driving in Orlando at rush hour sucks big time.) Missed my exit. GPS tells me to turn half mile after i've passed exit. Could see my motel from I-4 but took over 30 mins. to get back avoiding toll roads. That alone is a trick!

Driverless cars will just make Humans even more apathetic. My Girlfreinds Gran parents Minivan Has Doors that Close for you automatically. Makes ya Wonder where people get Their Lazyness from. Completely Spoiled and reliant on Technology to wipe our ***'es.

I Do not carry a Cell phone with me out in public and The looks Il get when i say i Don't have a Cell phone. People Don't seem to realize, the Human Species has survived For quite a Long time without a I-Phone or having a Facebook Account. I think I can Manage.
I would love *** wiping technology.

Your a better man than I keep better track of my phone than my wallet.

Back