Big Red 72 Imperial Road Trip

no way keep the rims on that car looks great with that color

20170901_154052.jpg
She's no Prius. Friday nite fill up.

Well here's a stat that doesn't make me feel optimistic about getting parts or adding another 72 Imperial in the future...How many are possibly left out there to save?
2017-09-02 06.21.42.jpg

Well here's a stat that doesn't make me feel optimistic about getting parts or adding another 72 Imperial in the future...How many are possibly left out there to save?View attachment 141019
Since I have the 2-door, I break it down even further. Say they were sold evenly across the 48 contiguous states; that would mean only 48 existed in each state and 45 years have passed. How many can be left?

Since I have the 2-door, I break it down even further. Say they were sold evenly across the 48 contiguous states; that would mean only 48 existed in each state and 45 years have passed. How many can be left?

Obviously it doesnt work that way, since certain states got way more than others. States like Montana and the Dakotas may not have one. States like Pennsylvania could possibly have a couple hundred.

15,794 really isnt that small of a number. 2322 is an eyebrow raiser and of course the question begs to be asked, how many left ? Start collecting photos and VINs of all you locate and see where youre at in 10 years. That will give you some idea of what is out there

I'm trying to figure out how to share my YouTube video in forum....bare with me or give me advice...not sure this is how...I've seen it in some threads.

Well here's a stat that doesn't make me feel optimistic about getting parts or adding another 72 Imperial in the future...How many are possibly left out there to save?View attachment 141019
Since you are smitten with the brand and they still float to the surface from time to time, keep watching and you may be surprised what opportunities still show up. I also recommend starting a parts hoard when you find stuff for her, the future won't have more available.

I also recommend starting a parts hoard
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery... congratulations Jeff :poke:

Of course who am I to throw stones in a glass house:lol:.... I'm the one with 4 C-bodies, 4 sports cars, a b-body not to mention a few other vehicles, talk about a hoarder... welcome to CA.... Caraholics Anonymous a club for those who just can't have too many. :rofl:

Back