BitterSweet is home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a great cruiser Stan, Bittersweet might be a sign, I believe in early posts you stated your wife was not 100%, maybe some drive in dates with your honey is exactly what this car is meant for. Congrats and drive it till the wheels fall off!!!!!

Congrats Stan ... I'm a little jealous and love the color. Let's see the interior or just direct me to the discussion thread please
The interior is, ummm, let's just call it "very broke in".
Its a white bucket (with buddy seat) vinyl interior. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Posted via Topify on Android

The interior is, ummm, let's just call it "very broke in".
Its a white bucket (with buddy seat) vinyl interior. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Mmmmmmmm , white......you done good!!! All great cars have a white interior

What is the history on this car Stan? Where is originally from? How many owners? Yadda, yadda, yadda......
History is very sketchy right now.
This is all I know: the gentlemen who I bought it from purchased it last September. He bought it out of Miami. The car was sold new in Miami and spent its whole life there.
I don't know how many owners it passed through. I will start a search and see what I can dig up.
I'll start with the Certicard and work my way up from there.

Looks really good Stan. I only wonder what's going through the mind of the NYB. She remembers what happened to the 2 door after you brought her home.
I imagine there's going to be a fight between them on who gets the top bunk.

EVERYBODY: Thank you so much for the kind words. You're all awesome :D
The feeling of being back in "my" Newport after 40 years is overwhelming and to share it with so many appreciative people puts this down as one of the highlights of my life.
I'm the luckiest (sorry, Ross :D. ) guy in the world.

So......when ya slamming it?
poke.gif
The "stance" is perfect, as Dave already said. It ain't broken...
Replace the one RWL tire with a black wall, clean up the black steelies, and figure out where to get 4 dog dishes for the 14" wheels. Even baby moons, maybe. Who knows...
Any suggestions on what commonly availabe poverty caps will fit? I don't care if they aren't "correct".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back