Bought My New Daily Driver Today

I tested the waterz in SE Michigan 30 yearz ago thinking there might be a market for cheap transportation for some learned factory ratz 'round here. Hell no, they'd rather drive ah new pickup and let the salt eat the bottom out and acid rain do a number on the top and make $400 or $500 paymentz for life.
Jer, for the first time you you got me. I haven't a clue what that means. Translation?

There fixed it for you...Your Welcome...:D

Thanks, I stand corrected........ :wtg: ........ Chris's car is a Demon, and a nice one too ..... BUT..... The 70 and I think the 71 Dusters also had similar tail lights..... This is what I was thinking of.

1971PlymouthDuster_02_700.jpg

Jer, for the first time you you got me. I haven't a clue what that means. Translation?
What Jer is saying here is that he tried his hand at making economical daily drivers available to the local factory workers but they would rather buy brand new pick-ups and make the big monthly payments while driving them without a care through all that this lovely state has to offer them weather wise.

Thanks, I stand corrected........ :wtg: ........ Chris's car is a Demon, and a nice one too ..... BUT..... The 70 and I think the 71 Dusters also had similar tail lights..... This is what I was thinking of.

1971PlymouthDuster_02_700.jpg

IIRC, the Plymouth Duster was the original design from 1970 that Dodge would share for the Demon from 1971 on while in return giving their Dart ht. design in return for the Valiant Scamp.

The Demon is now officially my daily driver. Took it to be Emission tested today and it failed the first time so I went home and leaned out the carb and retarded the timing. Tried again and it passed so I got my insurance and plates and am good to go. It's nowhere near as cool to drive as my NY'er but it sure does a lot better on gas.

You now drive with the Demon to church on Sundays ?

Back