Brake line distribution block

frankiln

Reaction score
Stumped, on my 1968 Chrysler newyorker, I am replacing my brake lines . I have a manual on my computer, the way it shows is not how my brake lines went it the distribution block. My left front went to the back or other side of safety switch up top, my right went to top on safety switch side. Which is the correct way.

D2BA11B0-A272-4B23-8F12-2B06D9BBA227.jpeg

Are you saying that the lines to the left front & right front were just swapped with each other as compared to the diagram? If that is the case, I don't see why it would matter.

Are you saying that the lines to the left front & right front were just swapped with each other as compared to the diagram? If that is the case, I don't see why it would matter.
The thing is it was original lines , but if it shouldn’t matter , I ll do it the way the Manuel says.

As long as the front input and outputs are on the same end (typical top). It doesn't matter which side the left and right are on.
The fronts need to be together on one end and the rears need to be together on the other end for the safety switch to work.

Alan

Back