Bunch of new and reman T-Quad and two-bbl carbs for Mopars, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've run across a very cool stash of parts that came from a retired (now deceased) Mopar line mechanic. All of these parts are pre-1980, and some go back to the mid-'50s. I went over and looked at the parts today - lots of cool stuff! The following is a generic list of available parts I saw that the guy who cleaned out the old guys' garage came up with:

-ThermoQuad carbs (over two dozen complete, another dozen or so disassembled)
-Carter BBS 2-bbl carbs (over a dozen complete, plus parts)
-Other Carter carbs (incl. two AVS and two AFB carbs) and Carter one and two bbl carbs
-Other misc Carter parts, bases, tops, etc.
-Carb base gaskets
-Carb kits
-Choke pull-offs
-Alternator parts, incl. stators, armatures, and more
-Starter armatures, cases, heads, gears, more
-Several NOS electronic distributors, one VGC used 225 points dist.
-Over a hundred Champion NORS spark plugs, various part numbers
-Several service manuals for 1975 - 1978 Mopar products
-1977 & 1978 C-P-D sales books
-NOS Mopar oil filters (at least six) from pre-1978

READ THE FOLLOWING VERY, VERY CAREFULLY!!!

These are NOT MINE! I am trying to help the guy sell the parts off, anything from one part to all that are there. There is literally a pickup-load of pretty damn nice parts! Many are brand-new NOS, some are NORS, more are excellent used. NOT all are boxed up! Some are new or NORS, and not in boxes! Some are used. I can ONLY help you IF you have the following information:

1) Part description - MUST include a part number and a part description, whether Carter, Mopar, or Champion!!! I can NOT help you if you do not have a part number!!! In other words, "Does he have a carb for a '68 Fury 383?" will receive NO reply. If you ask "Does he have a Carter BBS p/n XXXXXX?", then I can probably help you.

2) There are NO HEMI, NO Six-bbl, or any other HP parts in any of this!!! That means ZERO. None. Nada. Also, there are NO other engine parts, NO body parts, interior parts, or chassis parts.

3) PRICES ARE BASED on visible condition ONLY! There are absolutely, positively NO guarantees or warranties of any kind whatsoever! There might be parts missing that I have zero control over. Shipping is additional. Shipping to Canada is possible, via US Postal Service ONLY.

4) I am offering this ONLY until 11 December at 5:00pm US Central Time!!! Write down what you are interested in. Send me your name and email address (so I can provide a pic). Replies will be made AFTER 5:00 pm on 11 December, NOT before. I want to make ONE trip over there with all requests at one time. I can guarantee prices will be more than reasonable.

Thanks!!! --- Patrick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back