For Sale Buy it, and drive it home! 1972 Chrysler New Yorker (Not Mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, today's JNAP (Jefferson North Assembly Plant) takes up space that was in part once occupied by the fromer Briggs Auto Body plant that was absorbed by Chrysler in 1953 when it became Chrysler's Mack Ave. Stamping Plant.

However, actual assembly of our cars took place in the plant to the south of E. Jefferson Avenue in a structure Chalmers had originally built in 1908 (!).

f262066961c8fb754a35be506e9ab9f4.jpg

In contrast to the area north of E. Jefferson Avenue, nothing happened after the old assembly plant was torn down in the early 1990's. It's been an empty lot ever since.

I still have the car. I didn't have it on CL too long. I'm surprised it made it to this site honestly. I really enjoy this car, and would still consider selling it for the right offer. But I'm in no hurry. Which is why I asked was I did for it in the original add.

If your interested let me know.

Love the car & color, can u post the fender tag?

As you have been advised there are lots of negative nannies on here that are cheap and this is their life.

Love the car & color, can u post the fender tag?

As you have been advised there are lots of negative nannies on here that are cheap and this is their life.

Cheap? I blew 10g on a car posted here 2 years ago because it had the proper provenance. You know not what you speak of. I did not try to talk the seller down one penny.

Well...dang...I would always try to talk somebody down on a car.

It's the American Way!

But if you want it bad enough and can swing it for the asking price, that's cool too.

That's what USS Mopar does, he's out of touch with the real C body world so he throws comments like that to stir the pot ...no one is more negative on the board than he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back