C BODY AT WOODWARD

BUBBAZ488

Reaction score
ANY C BODYS GOING TO WOODWARD?

PICT0037.JPG

Probably cruise Woodward a few nights during the week before. I leave the Monaco home on Saturday. Place turns onto a zoo on saturday!

I'm missing it all together for a family wedding that day(the 19th) but I will try to get out the week before a few times.

I know of more guys that are hitting the "Back to the Bricks" cruise in Flint than Woodward that saturday.

I'm missing it all together for a family wedding that day(the 19th) but I will try to get out the week before a few times.

I was thinking about going up but Id need to hang with an experienced veteran. Can you please push the wedding back a week

The only way I go on Saturday is a quick blast up and back starting at 8am and back towards home by 11am. It's just too much of a traffic jam after that to enjoy it. The evenings before are nice as well. I highly recommend the Harper cruise on Aug 30th (wednesday) this year. It gets going as soon as people get home from work (although many like myself will work half-days) and wraps up around 9.

I suspect because it's not as stressful on people (or cars) I usually notice a greater variety of cars. Here is a video with a couple C's early on... keep in mind the cruise is 3 miles long, so this is a small sample. There were some drone videos, but those guys are so in love with filming rooftop A/C units that the videos tend to be boring.

...and it's for charity, so that's also kinda nice.

I was thinking about going up but Id need to hang with an experienced veteran. Can you please push the wedding back a week
I actually wasn't planning on going to the cruise on Saturday this year at all and was hoping to make a trip across the border for Moparfest instead and then we got the "Save the date" card....non car relatives!:mad:

See the car on the left with the bowtie badge? 75% of vehicles on Woodward
Saturday will be suvs and minivans.

By afternoon I'd agree. But you'd be surprised how many out-of-towners are up early, bored of their hotels, and out cruising (in their classics) at 8-10 AM.

I actually wasn't planning on going to the cruise on Saturday this year at all and was hoping to make a trip across the border for Moparfest instead and then we got the "Save the date" card....non car relatives!:mad:

Damn passports

I will write you an excuse card.
You saved the date already for something else.

Some very close friends of mine married in the past, too and invited me.
But there were big car shows so I couldn't come.
I am pretty straight when it comes to that point

Carsten

Don't forget the dually pickupz and more then too many Valvoz, lol Best place I've found to watch the action iz in the park @ 13 mile + Woodward, Kitty Korner from the Mopar display that'z WAY Too Snooty for us regular folkz

Don't forget the dually pickupz and more then too many Valvoz, lol Best place I've found to watch the action iz in the park @ 13 mile + Woodward, Kitty Korner from the Mopar display that'z WAY Too Snooty for us regular folkz
That plaza no longer exists where th Mopar display has been. It's Been leveled and the hospital is expanding.

I will write you an excuse card.
You saved the date already for something else.

Some very close friends of mine married in the past, too and invited me.
But there were big car shows so I couldn't come.
I am pretty straight when it comes to that point

Carsten
You know, I'm fine with it this time, I don't see these cousins nearly enough.

The last time i hit the cruise the club reserved a parking lot at 12mi/Coolidge.
By 10:00 am i parked the car cause traffic wasn't moving anymore and it was running hot.
So i set my camcorder on a tripod at the curb and let it run till the battery quit. I got some great video of brand new Grand Cherokees & Minivans clogging the road, kids driving golf carts and lycra boys peddling their bicycles in between cars. And the drunks arguing on the sidewalk behind us.

The last time i hit the cruise the club reserved a parking lot at 12mi/Coolidge.
By 10:00 am i parked the car cause traffic wasn't moving anymore and it was running hot.
So i set my camcorder on a tripod at the curb and let it run till the battery quit. I got some great video of brand new Grand Cherokees & Minivans clogging the road, kids driving golf carts and lycra boys peddling their bicycles in between cars. And the drunks arguing on the sidewalk behind us.

...and that's why I blow through quickly just to see if any tourists drove anything interesting. That's paid off a few times.

As for the minivans and Grand Cherokees... I wish because at least it's a net positive locally. I think you mean "hipsters from a coast who slapped an olde English D on their Kia Hamsterwagen and proclaim their love of Detroit (Royal Oak)"

Back