C-Bodys @ Old Car City USA, White, GA

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
One of the most amazing places I've ever been, I made more then 1000 pictures out there!

Here are 100 pictures of C-Bodys I found in the woods. Have fun!

Old Car City USA - 001.jpg
Old Car City USA - 002.jpg
Old Car City USA - 003.jpg
Old Car City USA - 004.jpg
Old Car City USA - 005.jpg
Old Car City USA - 006.jpg
Old Car City USA - 007.jpg
Old Car City USA - 008.jpg
Old Car City USA - 009.jpg
Old Car City USA - 010.jpg

Wow. Some are soon to be reclaimed by the earth. It's a good thing we have digital media to take pictures, imagine the cost of film.

From what I could tell from their website, it doesn't look like they sell anything. Bummer considering the number of good looking parts!
So it’s just a junk yard museum? With power outlets on the trees(at least one)?

So it’s just a junk yard museum? With power outlets on the trees(at least one)?
Makes sense, can’t count how many times I’ve wandered around the junkyard just to look at the cars. So, how does he charge extra for photos? For $20 bucks, do you have to leave your phone at the front desk?

You can take photos with your phone without paying extra. What the website is referring to are professional photo shoots with models and a professional photographers.

truly an amazing place Julian. An outdoor museum more than a salvage yard. I have bought parts there but only by arraignment with owners. Good story tellers too.
Wear long sleeves, long pants and boots. A stout stick helps too. The snakes will usually leave if they hear you coming.

Back